Sports and Wellness Centre invites all KTU students and employees to exercise at our new and modern fitness gym. The gym features 3 different areas for free weights, boxing and TRX training (total-body resistance exercise), as well as cardio and strength equipment. Moreover, we offer 8 group exercise classes, such as Callanetics, Tabata, TRX Workout, Pilates, Stability Ball Workouts, Step Aerobics Workout, Body Pump and Muay Thai.
Information for KTU Fitness Gym visitors
- All those who come to the gym must wear protective equipment (face masks, respirators or other means) covering the nose and mouth.
- Those experiencing respiratory and other illness symptoms, such as fever (37,3 °C and higher), cough, runny nose, sneezing, difficulty breathing, etc. must remain at home.
- The temperature will be measured for all those who visit the sports club.
- Only come to the gym at the time you register. Stay in the sports club for a maximum of 1,5 hours.
- Exercise at a safe distance of at least 2 meters.
- Have your own towel with you and after using the exercise equipment or other sports equipment, disinfect it with the disinfectants available at the club.
- If you see that the exercise equipment you want to use is taken, wait at a safe distance of at least 2 meters until it is free.
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently before and after every round with appropriate products.
- It is recommended not to use shower areas and to perform personal hygiene procedures at home.
- If it turns out that you have been infected with COVID-19 and have visited the sports club within 14 days, inform the sports club administration immediately