Despite the national lockdown and restrictions for sports – KTU Sport and Wellness Centre (KTU Activated) continues working. KTU Activated goes virtual and offers several physical activities to keep the community active even at home. The list of online, safe and non-contact activities to try during the lockdown:
- Pilates workout on Mondays. Exercise with coach Irina without leaving the house. Full playlist of more than 60 home workouts posted on our Facebook page.
- Free remote consultation. Our coaches Loreta and Aušra will answer sport and health related questions for all KTU members. For workout suggestions and other healthy lifestyle enquires email: email@example.com.
- Online group workouts on Zoom platform. Weekly workouts are designed for the whole body muscles and concentrated muscle groups. Trainings duration – 45 min.Only for KTU community members. Registration is required.
- Join the step challenge and stay active. Count your steps and help KTU to win the challenge. KTU students, professors and employees are invited to participate in # walk15 Higher Education Challenge (Aukštųjų Mokyklų Iššūkis).
- To all runners – join KTU Activated STRAVA group and stay united. The Strava group features health insights and new track suggestions from our athletics coach. All the members can share their daily progress and support the fellows.
For more information and other requirements, contact KTU Sports and Wellness Center via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook page.
Stay Active Together. Judam Kartu. KTU ACTIVATed.